Naish welcomes Jenny Kalmbach to their International Stand Up Paddle Team. Kalmbach, 26 years old, has rapidly become one of the world’s elite paddlers in the short three years since she began the sport. Kalmbach grew up in San Jose, Costa Rica and currently resides in Kona, Hawaii.
This April, Kalmbach and Morgan Hoesterey will be setting out on a challenge to paddle across all of the Hawaiian Island channels, starting on the Big Island and ending in Kauai.
Naish is proud to support Kalmbach in her Endeavour to take standup paddling to the next level and remain one of the world’s elite female paddlers.
website : www.naishsurfing.com
Jenny Kalmbach Accomplishments:
- 3rd Female, October 2009 2nd Annual Battle of the Paddle Distance Race
- 2nd Female, August 2009 Hawaii Paddleboard Championship
- 1st Solo Female, July 2009 Rainbow Sandals Molokai to Oahu Paddleboard Race
- 1st Female Team, June 2009 Rock 2 Rock Catalina
- 1st Female, May 2009 Surfaid Paddle for Humanity
- 1st Elite Female, October 2008 Rainbow Sandals Battle of the Paddle
- 1st Female, September 2008 Ku Moana “Down Wind”
- 1st Female, September 2008 Coastline Challenge
- 1st Female, July 2008 Papa He’e Nalu Ku Hoe