Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

17th April 2010 12km Paddle - who is up for it?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 17th April 2010 12km Paddle - who is up for it?

17th April 2010 12km Paddle - who is up for it? 8 years, 4 months ago #2055

• sup matt
Given the interest in people getting together to paddle I am starting this up again, but right now purely as a fun thing where folks can meet and paddle together. I have enough on my plate organising BSUPA stuff so this is all about putting the love back into the sport and having a good time .

I wanted to have a long paddle this weekend with some friends and the interest level has been pretty good so far, so I thought I would open it up to anyone who wants to come along. We will probably hit the pub either at Dell Quay or West Wittering afterwards for some refreshments. We will also work out a relay with the cars so we can make this a proper downtide/down winder.

Start at Dell Quay at 14:20 and with the tide and wind behind us paddle to West Wittering (12km).

Meet at the Crown and Anchor Pub at about 14:00-14:20.

Map.

As long as the wind forecast does not significantly change this could be a great paddle. I will make the final call on Friday as to whether this route is going to be doable or not.
**********************************************************************************************
Stand Up and Surf !
Stand Up Paddle Surfing
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Subscribe to our newsletter

Email:

Confirm email address:

Receive emails in HTML format:

As featured in Essential Travel Magazine

Subscribe to our RSS Feed

stand up paddle RSS feedSubscribe in a reader
All content © Copyrighted & Exclusive to SUPGlobal.com